If you’ve been searching for an effective solution to treat crooked teeth, you may want to consider Invisalign. Visit Westover Dentistry for your Invisalign consultation today.
Benefits Of Invisalign
- The Fact That They Are Invisible
- Invisalign is virtually invisible and will allow you to achieve the beautiful smile that you deserve. You can achieve your desired result quickly and discreetly.
- Easier to Maintain Than Traditional Braces
- Unlike traditional braces, you can simply take out Invisalign, brush and floss your teeth as you normally would, then put Invisalign back in. When properly maintained, Invisalign is less likely to cause cavities or damage to your mouth or teeth than traditional braces.
- No Food Restrictions
- Since Invisalign is removable, you can eat anything that you normally would. Of course, we recommend eating healthy! When it is time for you to eat, simply remove the aligners and then place them back in after your meal.
- No Fear When Playing Sports
- With Invisalign, you can elect to remove Invisalign or keep them in. Since Invisalign is not made of metal, you do not have to worry about getting hit in the face, and cutting your mouth. Invisalign gives your fewer limitations on activities when it comes to sports and in life.
- Duration Of Treatment
- Of course, each patient is different. However, Invisalign can take a year to a year and a half to complete treatment, whereas traditional braces can take up to five times longer. Also, traditional braces require routine visits that can be uncomfortable due to the tightening of the metal, and rubber bands greatly restrict your ability to eat and do other things that you enjoy.
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
If you would like to explore how Invisalign can transform your smile, visit our team at Westover Dentistry. To schedule an appointment, call (703) 495-2247 or request an appointment online.