Are you missing one or more teeth?
Dental implants offer patients a natural looking, long-lasting solution for their tooth replacement needs. Whether you’re missing one or multiple teeth, dental implants can be utilized to help restore beauty, function, and health to your smile.
Dr. Hazim Sadeddin is a highly trained implant dentist in Arlington, VA. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, an honor only held by few dentists in Northern Virginia. Dr. Sadeddin’s advanced training allows him to offer full-service dental implants at Westover Dentistry. Our dental office is equipped with state of the art technology which allows for more precise and accurate placement of dental implants. Our team works with you to ensure your implant treatment plan is tailored to meet your unique dental health needs.
What Is A Dental Implant?
A dental implant an artificial replacement for missing teeth and is composed of three parts: the post, the abutment, and the restoration. For a more secure solution for missing teeth, most dentists recommend implant secured restorations. Implants can be used to secure a dental crown, denture, or dental bridge.
- The Post: An implant post is made of high-quality dental titanium, and closely mimics the appearance of a small screw. An implant post is surgically placed into the jaw bone and allowed 3-6 months to fully fuse.
- The abutment: The abutment is the connector between the implant post and the final restoration. After the post fuses with the jaw bone, the abutment is attached to the implant post.
- The Restoration: The final restoration is typically attached after the post has fused with the jaw bone and the abutment is placed. Depending on the number of missing teeth and the placement of missing teeth, either a prosthetic tooth, dental crown, denture, or bridge will be placed.
Arlington dentist Dr. Sadeddin performs all aspects of the dental implant procedure at Westover Dentistry. We incorporate advanced digital technology for the planning and placing of dental implants. 3-D imaging will help us determine if you are an ideal candidate for dental implants. After a thorough evaluation of your teeth and jaw, Dr. Sadeddin will determine if dental implants are right for you.
From planning to final placement, the dental implant process will require multiple visits to our office. Dr. Sadeddin and our dental care team work with you every step of the way to ensure all your needs are met.
Choosing Dental Implants
We offer a wide range of solutions for patients missing one or more teeth. Finding the most appropriate tooth replacement can help restore your confidence, address any function concerns, and reduce your risk for further tooth loss. Our team at Westover Dentistry understands how daunting it can be to find the right replacement option for your missing teeth, so we work closely with each of our patients to explore their options and recommend the most viable solution for their smile.
When applicable, we recommend dental implants because they offer patients a natural looking, durable solution for their missing teeth. Dental implants have one of the highest patients success rates among patients missing one or several teeth. They are designed to replace the tooth root as well as the part of the tooth that is visible; this creates a strong foundation that can help support your long-term dental health. In addition, dental implants also offer these key benefits:
- Reduces facial sagging due to lost teeth
- Restores natural bite function
- No dietary limitations due to missing teeth
- Improves speech
- Helps minimize the risk of bone loss due to missing teeth
- Provide a more stable and secure solution
- Looks and functions just like the natural teeth
- Support healthy bone growth in the jaw
Dr. Sadeddin offers personalized dental implants treatment plans to help support long-lasting, beautiful smiles.
Full-Service Dental Implants in Arlington, VA
Would you like to learn more about dental implants? Visit Dr. Sadeddin for a dental implant consultation. Dr. Sadedin can work with you to answer any questions you may have, evaluation your smile, and recommend the best solution for your dental health needs. To schedule a consultation, call (703) 495-2247 or request an appointment online.